Friday, December 18, 2009

Question for my debate team about russia's oil and the united states?

Question for my debate team about russia's oil and the united states?


If The united states stop buying oil from russia I need to find an argument that says this is actually A good thing. I was thinking if they do that would let other country's buy more but I Cant seem to find that argument online please help!!!Question for my debate team about russia's oil and the united states?
The US is not buying much directly from Russia. They are mostly delivering to Europe. The US doesn't buy any from Iran and it has no impact. What we do not buy is going to be picked up on the open market one way or the other. The only ';good'; thing that would come of a boycott is that it would make a politician feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment