Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What oil do you use for your aroma oil burner? Do you use different oils to promote different states of mind?

What's your favorite oil and where do you get if from?What oil do you use for your aroma oil burner? Do you use different oils to promote different states of mind?
I love lavender for the evenings.... It is so relaxing and soothing!


I get it from walmartWhat oil do you use for your aroma oil burner? Do you use different oils to promote different states of mind?
I like Pine in the winter months, citrus and mints in the spring, Cinnamon and other spices in the autumn, but in the summer I just open the windows when I cut the grass. I purchase the oil extracts at my local health/nutrition store. I do not buy from the corp. stores, just my locally owned stores.
my favorite scents are tropical, like coconut and pineapple. i just got a new scent yesterday called pineapple mango. it's from bath and body works. they have all kinds of scents, from food, fruits, to flowers. try looking at their website. www.bathandbodyworks.com
orange is really relaxing and smooth helps you sleep well or just relax during the day


peppermint either wakes you up feel active or just helps you cool down at night


anything with eucalyptus, might be a bit strong at first, but it really helps for when youre sick helps clear sinuses and all but also helps if you feel nauseous or have a stomach ache


i got those as gifts so i cant tell you where to get them but those are pretty basic smells so you can get them anywhere if not theres that store that only sells candle and oil stuff i forgot what its called..
Time and Again is the brand of oil I like. Any thing with lavender is relaxing %26amp; calming. Citrus's like orange, grapefruit is energizing and refreshing. Cinnomon and apples are homey. I buy mine from Inspirations Bath %26amp; Body in New Iberia, Louisiana. Their phone number is 337-560-0266. They can also ship anything to you. They have a web site www.inspirationsbathandbody.com but i did not see the oil.
Valvoline, 10w30. Autozone.
Lavendar is the best!
I go to Escents to get citrus oils. They always smell great in a home such as orange..or lemon. If you want a more calmer scent try lavender.

No comments:

Post a Comment